Hands down the most popular folding knife made by OKC, the RAT folders come in multiple blade configurations. The RAT Folder knife was originally a collaboration folding knife (Jeff Randall - Randall's Adventure Training). This is latest version of the RAT Folding Knives. The Ontario RAT II Folder knife is smaller than it's predecessor with a plain edge 3" AUS-8 Stainless Steel blade, ground with a full flat taper and available in either a satin or black finish . Slimmer also than the RAT 1, the RAT II folder's blade is .095" thick. A smaller OD Green Nylon 6 handle on the Ontario RAT II Folder knife measures 4.1" (closed length) and is also somewhat textured to offer an excellent grip. The RAT II folder also deploys with a thumbstud and is 7" in overall length. The Liner lock offers a secure open position on the RAT folder. Rockwell Hardness on the Ontario Knife RAT Folder Knife is 55-56 HRC. The Ontario RAT 1 Folder knife comes with a removable pocket clip installed which allows for tip-up or tip-down, left-handed or right-handed carry.
Ontario RAT II Folder Knife Snapshot:
- RAT II Folder Knife Blade Length: 3"
- RAT II Folder Knife Thickness: .095"
- RAT II Folder Knife Blade Grind: Full Flat Taper
- RAT II Folder Knife Blade Material: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- RAT II Folder Knife Blade Finish: Black or Satin
- RAT II Folder Knife Blade Edge: Plain Edge
- RAT II Folder Knife Blade HRC/Hardness: 55-56 HRC
- RAT II Folder Knife Handle Material: Nylon 6
- RAT II Folder Knife Handle Length: 4.1" (Closed Length)
- RAT II Folder Knife Handle Color: Black
- RAT II Folder Knife Overall Length: 4"
- RAT II Folder Knife Carry System: Removable Pocket Clip